July 18, 2011

Addicted to Pinterest

There are so many amazing things about Pinterest.  I'm not sure where to begin!!  If you haven't heard of Pinterest.com, it's pretty much the best site ever.  It's great for storing links and photos as well as gathering inspiration for whatever makes you happy.  Everything is super organized and easy to navigate.  I'm smitten!
One of my boards is called "quotable quotes" but it's really anything with words that catches my attention.  Here's a few pins that made it to the board.
 I also created a board that will help me plan my 10 year anniversary party.  I'm going BIG with this thing and Pinterest has been invaluable in picking everything from color to gathering ideas for food and attire.


 My favorite board might be the DIY one.  Pinterest is so awesome for this use because it not only gives you a visual to go by for DIY projects, it also gives you a link to the original DIY post.  I may get to these projects in 2 weeks or I might hold off for a year, but I know that however long I wait I'll be able to find the directions so easily now!

So, how about you?  Are you addicted to Pinterest yet as well?  Follow me and I'll follow you back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!