September 9, 2010

Get Inspired: Photography Part 2

I spoke before about photography providing color inspiration.  I feel like it can also inspire me into a style or feel.  Of course, the first reason I loved this photograph by Our Labor Of Love was because of the yellow.  I'm a total sucker for anything yellow.  But it also gives me a sense of peace, space, and rural community.  If I thought I could buy this photograph and blow it up as wallpaper for my master bedroom, I totally would.


There is not a drop of yellow in the next pictures, but the country feel of this buffet totally reminds me of the feel of the field flowers.  It is my dream to have an organized kitchen or buffet just like this.




Speaking of dreams.  This next picture makes my heart stop.  If I had a kitchen like this, I would never leave.  My favorite things about it is the natural wood used on the bookshelves, the carrera marble countertops (my dream countertop) and the crisp white cabinets.  That huge pedestal table is pretty fantastic as well.  OK, I like everything about this room.  One day, I WILL have a kitchen/dining room like this.  *dream*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!