August 17, 2011

This one's for you...

Thank you!!!  I am so excited to say that this humble little blog is getting some not-so-humble traffic!  I don't pay all that much attention to blog stats and such - I just like writing and when I started Barker House Love I just hoped that at least one person would have a good time reading it.  So, I was jaw-on-the-floor blown away when I saw that last month I had around 2,000 hits on Barker House Love.  Of those 2,000 people, there were readers from all over the world.  I'm talking the United Kingdom, Cambodia, Australia, France, Japan, India...just to name a few.  Seriously?!

After doing a happy dance around my living room, I suddenly realized that this little project of mine has grown past what I envisioned it to be.  I've been thinking about how to make this blog something that you, the reader, would come back for again and again and have decided the easiest way to figure this out is a poll (or three).  I'll be doing one a week.  If you could take a few minutes to answer the poll on the right side of the blog, it would help me out so much!  I want to know what makes your heart go pitter patter.  What will make you come back again and again?  If you choose "other" or something that requires explanation, leave me a comment below and I promise I will read and consider what you've said.

Again, thank you so very much!!!  Sally Field gleamed as she said what I feel right now about your readership:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!