October 26, 2010

DIY: dressers and side tables

I have been a bad, bad blogger.  I guess I may have been in denial about how much wedding season was going to overtake my life.  That didn't stop me from finishing a few project in the bedroom, but it DID stop me from blogging about them.  So, here's the first project.  I am so tired of painting after these quadruple coated projects! Here's the before:
And here's the lovely after:



I'm pretty pleased!  The pictures don't do them justice as they are sleek and feminine in person.  Even though I'm getting so close to completing the bedroom, I'll be taking a short break to tackle a new Christmas tree design scheme and host a baby shower.  More details on that to come.  Yay for the holidays!!!


1 comment:

  1. fun... love what you did to change them:) i'm inspired to do some redecorating now!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!