November 1, 2010

Merry Christmas! Already!!!

The holidays are right around the corner.  Can you believe it?!  I feel like we just packed up last year's stuff, but no!  The last few years when I pulled out our holiday decorations, I was less than enthused, so I've decided this year I'm changing things up a bit!  Over the last week or so, I've been gathering inspiration images for a new Christmas trees design scheme.  I'm thinking all whites, creams, browns, and golds with a DIY twist.  Winter Wonderland meets Martha Stewart.  Here's my inspiration file from my desktop.  What do you think?














Now to make it all.  I hope I have time!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with based on these inspirational pics. One thing is for sure....It will be fun, unique and special. Enjoy and it was a pleasure seeing you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see you guys as well! Hope to see you again over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!