April 26, 2011

Get Inspired: Photography {up up & away}

I've written about what I do when I need to get inspired again in the past, but this post from Centsational Girl is a great go-to when you need a little artistic pick-me-up.  Check it out!!!

If that's not enough to get you going, check out a few quick shots from one of my all-time favorite photographers, Jose Villa (above two images) and some inspiring work from a photographer on Etsy.  One of these days, Andrew and I are totally getting pictures like these at the Ohio hot air balloon festival.  These are the type of images I'd love to have hanging in our living room.

2 comments:

  1. Soo.. I love Jose Villas work. Have you ever met him? I hope to one day have a session with him. I am amazed that he is all film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jose Villa's work as well! He's probably top three of all time for me along with Elizabeth Messina and Tec Petaja. We emailed him a few months ago to possibly set up a session with him, but his prices along with plane tickets into California put us over budget. Hopefully soon, though!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!