April 6, 2011

DIY nation!

My inbox was recently flooded with blog followers wanting to share their DIY projects.  Yay!!!  Here's a few that I especially loved.

Brooke was the first email I received after posting this blog post and was also the first comment on the inspiration blog post on how to make fabric flowers that I made a little while ago.  Here's what she said:


So she didn't end up using them for her save the dates, but she did decide to use them as place cards for her wedding.  So cute!  I think it's a great idea.  So clean and sweet.

This one came in from Amanda.  She's prego (yay) and this canvas will be gracing the walls of her nursery.  The project is still in the works, but I'm loving how it's turning out!



I love being surrounded by creative people!

Images via Brooke and Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!