April 4, 2011

Vintage. Brought to you by Etsy.com.

Check out these awesome Etsy stores with vintage finds.  But don't take the things that I want.  Cause I want them. :)  First up, AM Radio.  I must have those egg cups.



Next is AmSuarezFL.  If you love random fun finds, this is the place.  They have everything from Japanese bobble heads to French settees.  Here's a few of my favorites.



VintageTownSquare offers refined American pop items.



QueGanga has a few different things but my favorite are their interesting skeleton keys.  I'll be purchasing these, but I love them all!  Can't wait to show you what I'll be doing with them. :)




Oh Etsy.  I lose so much time on you.

1 comment:

  1. Etsy is SO fun.. but yes, it can be a bit of a time-eater :) I kinda love skeleton keys too - my mom has some old ones that I've made clear come to ME when she's tired of them :) They're so neat!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!