August 30, 2010

family

Over this oh-so-busy weekend while I was in Ohio shooting a wedding with Millie, my family came to visit us in North Carolina.  It was supposed to happen a different weekend (one that I was NOT working) but flights got mixed up and we had to settle for hours of family time instead of days.  I already miss them but was so thankful for the short time I got to spend with everyone, including the new addition to my mom's family.  Meet the second cutest  mini dachshund in the entire world.  Her name is Shirley and she is just a few hairs shy of winning the world's cutest puppy trophy over Emma.  I fell in love with her instantly.  




I can't wait for the holidays.  Seeing family again for more than a few hours will be just the refreshing time I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!