August 17, 2010

Drool

Kate and Andy Spade's NYC apartment makes my heart happy!  If my house looks half as amazing as this when we're done with it, I'll consider it a huge accomplishment.  Look at all that color!!!  Remember my theory about using neutral walls to provide a backdrop for a multi-colored palette?  Maybe I'm not as far off as it may seem. :)



I love the lights in this butlers pantry.  What a lovely way to replace boob lights


This next shot of the bathroom proves that everyone makes mistakes - even decorating geniuses.  The zebras are killing me.  Love the clawfoot tub, though, as well as the striped shower curtain.


Can anyone guess why I LOVE this bedroom? Yellow and grey.  Vintage touches.  Grasscloth walls. Velvet armchair.  Seriously, what's not to love?



I need this house.  But until I can afford the multi-million dollar price tag attached to it, I'll work to make mine just as colorful and full of character.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!