November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving

Emma is in recovery.  We still have no earthly idea what is making her break out into hives, but her medicine is seeming to work at least enough to avoid more ER visits.  She is such a trooper.  They say that dogs that go through this can sometimes get so distraught about the itching, they will scratch and bite themselves until they bleed.  Makes me cry just thinking about it.  We have a visit in Charleston, South Carolina, with a dermatologist soon, so hopefully we'll be able to get to the bottom of it.  Until then, here's a quick shot I took of Emma as I was prepping for April's baby shower.  Her look says "why are you not playing with me?!" haha I love her so much.

I hope you all enjoy a wonderful and warm Thanksgiving this year!  

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love that pup - and the look on her face is priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!