February 8, 2011

light and love

A few days ago, my friend April brought her family over to mi casa for a photo shoot with her family.  Until she mentioned it, I never really thought of my place as an adequate location for a full shoot.  Come to think of it, though, the number one thing I look for in a location is great light.  And my house has it!  For the entire shoot we used natural light streaming in from the windows.  No overhead lights necessary.  It was a dreary, rainy day, but it doesn't matter at my house.  It's always super bright.  It's one of the reasons I really love the Barker house. :)

Here's a shot from the session with no light adjustments made in photoshop.  I love the soft light...and I love that little squishy in the picture, too. :)
To see more of this adorable family session, visit my other blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!